Do you worry about work constantly when you’re at home, or feel anxious and tense even about small events?
Is your mind riddled with a powerless sense of imminent danger, a place where rising panic can be difficult to quell?
Does your apprehension make it tricky to get on with regular life and enjoy each day?
These signs and symptoms are common in those suffering from a medical condition called anxiety disorder. While difficult anxiety symptoms can affect many aspects of your life, there is hope for a calm and serene horizon.
The evidence-based therapy we provide at Mind Works often enables clients to live freely, relax fully, and ground themselves in the face of fear. We will guide you to a new normal of feeling at ease about your future and enjoying each day right now.
It’s important to know you are not alone. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 40 million adults, or 18% of Americans, experience an anxiety disorder. The good news? There is help.
Anxiety is not your fault or caused by anything you have or haven’t done. Like many other illnesses, effective treatments exist to halt the suffering and reconnect you with a happier, healthier life.
So, if you frequently experience…
– Constant feelings of dread
– A pounding heart, the racing heightened by the slightest of frights
– Anticipating the worst, regardless of evidence
– Physical symptoms like headaches, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, a frequent need to urinate and stomach uneasiness
Or if you often think…
– “It’s safer to stay at home.”
– “But what if…”
– “I can’t breath / do this / relax / stop / switch off!”
– “They or I could be in danger!”
…Then we want to be here for you. Our guidance and therapy methods can bring you remarkable relief.
While I know this condition can come with a stigma that may have stopped you from seeking the care you need, your life can and should get better. If you’re interested in learning more, please contact Mind Works today for an appointment.